Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Thursday, May 31, 2012

update of nothing.

(~)


I can't believe May is actually over (as of tomorrow.) 
It was a fabulous month, filled with lots of fun adventures (Jays game, birthday dinners, cottage weekend, sporting life 10km, celebrating wonderful mothers and eating lots of good food). 

June becomes the month of birthdays in my family - my mom, brother, niece, (soon-to-be) sister in law and my dad. June is also going to bring some weekends at home and another cottage weekend (we just decided!)...oh and the longest day of the year. 

Currently I am loving: 
~ the many hours of daylight we are getting (!)
~ seeing my niece tonight and spending the day with her (and my sister in law) tomorrow (!)
~ my morning tea
~ pampering this weekend (finally getting my hair cut and indulging in a massage)
~ anything BBQ'd
~ upcoming plans
~ the flowers in the garden
~ open toed shoes

I hope you have a nice weekend. 
xo.a

No comments:

Post a Comment