Horizontal Nav Bar

null null null null

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5*things


i think i would like to re-create this!



1. I have been out of town for the last three weekends. I am craving some fut-zing around the house and sleeping in (even though I can never really sleep in) this weekend. 

2. Today is MAY. I love MAY, it is my favourite month for many reasons. Julie is doing a month of May love - check it out over here

3. Matty came home with a surprise for me - a new JAYS hat! Not only it is fabulous, it is the first new hat I have gotten in 7 years...I was still wearing my ratty Puma hat that has survived many adventures (and countries!) when I was travelling. It might be time for it to retire, now that I have a new snazzy one.

4. The cherry blossoms were in full bloom in High Park a couple weeks ago. It is my FAVOURITE time of year in the park. I did not get a chance to go and sit amongst them, but enjoyed running through the park enjoying the beautiful colours, smells and scenery. To read more about the history of the Cherry Blossoms click here

5. I really desperately need to get my huur did. But for some reason keep putting off making an appointment. I am in that ~ trying to grow it out and don't want to cut it, but know that I should cut it so it will grow faster phase. Oh and I have so many grey hairs poking through...Matty calls them "blonde" highlights, it's cute...but definitely not true. Gotta get on that hair dye too. 

2 comments:

  1. awwww thanks allison! i love may too :) :) :)

    omg the cherry blossoms are so pretty, i am in love.

    my greys are SO bad. i get so stressed about them that i probably give myself more, lol.

    hope you get to relax a bit this weekend! i sent matt a fb message about pete's birthday party this saturday! i hope you guys can come if you're free! cinco de mayoooo! it's at our place & then clintons again

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about Saturday Julie, we are headed out to see Sky, Nicole and Cohen. Please wish Pete a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for us!

      Did my greys the other day...feels better :)

      Delete